The Repair Place - Forest Hill (VIC): Our services
The Repair Place provides repair services for all kinds of hardware, frames, fabric, broken handles, fabric and wheels, and re-stitching amongst others.
We offer repair services for the following merchandise:
- Instrument cases
- Trolley Cases
- Luggage and Bag Locks
- Golf Bags
- Leather Jackets
- Musical instrument cases
- Medical instruments cases
Type of Client: General Customers
- Typical turnaround time can range between 2 days to 1 week.
- Very urgent repairs can be tackled immediately and at no extra charge whenever possible. (Subject to parts availabilty and workload)
- Cost of repairs starts from as little as $20.00.
- Repairs can be done under manufacturers warranty (Proof of purchase documentation must be presented).
Type of Client: Retailers
- General repairs.
- Manufacturer's warranty repair service.
Type of Client: Distributors
- We can perform any repair work required by a distributor.
- We offer a free pickup and delivery service to warehouses and distributors having retail accounts within Melbourne and metropolitan areas.
Type of Client: Interstate Customers
- If the long distance from our centre prevents you from bringing in your damaged item, give us a call. If your item has a warranty attached to it (proof of purchase is needed), you will only be charged the freight costs.
If you want an evaluation of the scale or cost of the repair work you need done, feel free to send your item to us. We will contact you in order to discuss the repair and the costs before getting on with the work required.
We always furnish our clients with detailed statements and invoicing in order to allow for the maximum transparency.
General Information on:
- We will readily furnish written insurance assesments for repair services or the replacement of a product. Get in touch with us for further details.
- Please note that there is a standard assesment fee for this service. This fee is redeemable against the final cost of repair or against purchase of a replacement item though our store should your item be assesed as non-repairable.
General information on warranties with regard to luggage and leather goods:
- Many manufacturers provide a warranty on products (certifying that these will be free of defects in workmanship and materials). This warranty, however, generally does not usually cover airline damage, wear and tear, or misuse.
- Parts which can move, as well as wheels, can show wear over time. These might need to be repaired or replaced. Such items are generally not covered.
- Most warranties guarantee that the manufacturer will perform repair work required for luggage and leather goods. These items will be replaced only if repairs cannot be done.
- At the time of purchase, you will be given a manufacturer's warranty. You need to safeguard your receipt as a proof of purchase.
Give us a call today to know more.